Placing an Order
- Hajduk Fireplace Inserts are painted on a technological painting line: grinding, robot painting and drying are the most modern technologies for the materials of the best quality
- Heatproof ceramic glass that can withstand temperatures up to 800 °C – depending on the model a double-layer glass or a pyrolytic glass can be used
- Modern steel-chamotte double-jacket construction – a proven solution – fireplace that will last for years.
- Insert’s flue permanently and solidly welded to the body, without the use of sealing materials or screws. Welding robots are used and the welding process itself is performed in in an inert gas backing which ensures the highest quality and tightness and in turn it means safety in everyday operation.
- Construction elements are cut with 2D and 3D laser cutters and then processed on numerically operated bending machines, including bending process performed by a robot, while mechanical elements are created in an advanced CNC processing center – manufacturing precision of Hajduk, the Polish producer of the European Premium Class inserts.
- Exterior air supply and division system Jet Stream Superior with two burning speed controllers leads the primary air through the ashpan and the overfire air to the upper back part of the furnace. Primary air helps to ignite the first and next portions of wood while overfire air allows for economic and ecological combustion – it ensures a precise control over the combustion process
- Glass auto-cleaning Clear View system – it helps to keep the glass clean
- Mechanical door lift-up system CLING – a light and precise mechanism that ensures comfortable use
- Inserts with CLING mechanism are equipped with revision hole accessible from the inside which allows service and repairs without damaging expensive fireplace cover and inlay – there is no additional cost for repairs
- Double-deflector system – the first is vermiculite and increases the temperature in the furnace, the second is made of steel and extends fumes’ path – high instantaneous and average efficiency reaching up to 90% (depending on the model) – saves both the fuel and the environment at the same time
Subscribe for newsletter
Get updates by subscribe our weekly newsletter to receive the latest news, evens & promotions